It is economical, better for your family’s health & our environment.
1. Clean Mirrors, Windows, Chrome Fixtures, Ceramic Tiles Mix 1 cup of isopropyl alcohol, 1 cup water, 1 tablespoon white vinegar in a spray bottle. Spray it on surface, then wipe.
2. Clean Stainless Appliances & Vinyl Floors
Clean & Shine stainless steel appliances with Baby Oil, “A little dab will do ya.” Dab some on a clean cloth & wipe.For vinyl floors 1 cup white vinegar & 5 drops baby oil, 1 gal water to remove grime & add shine.
3. Make Your Own Furniture Polish Mix ½ cup lemon juice into 1 cup of olive oil. Shake well and apply small amount evenly over furniture with a clean flannel cloth. Dry well. Dab a small inconspicuous corner of wood first with small amount to test reaction on wood.
4. Clean Hardwood Floors Sweep vacuum dust/dirt from floor. Pour 2 cups distilled white vinegar, 2 cups vegetable oil into spray bottle, Shake well. Clean floor in small sections. Lightly rub into wood with a clean, soft cloth. Use another soft cloth to buff dry.
5. Window Cleaning Mix vinegar & water in a spray bottle. Crumble up newspaper & wipe.
6. Clean Tile Grout Mix 3 cups of baking soda with 1 cup water, create a paste. Spread paste in lines of grout using an old toothbrush & lightly scrub. Allow it to sit on grout for 10 min, lightly scrub again, Rinse with water.
7. Clean and Disinfect Grout Pour small amount 3% Hydrogen Peroxide into labeled spray bottle. Apply to grout. Let soak for 25 mins. Scrub with old toothbrush. Rinse with water. Keep all spray bottles labeled & out of reach of children & pets. Test solutions on small hidden area 1st to see how it reacts to surface before proceeding.
Keep all spray bottles labeled & out of reach of children & pets. Test solutions on a small hidden area first to see how it reacts to the surface before proceeding.
*Gail Crosby nor Sotheby’s International Realty cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy or effectiveness of the above information.